Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chapter 5: Teaching to the Individual, Working with the Group

The part of this chapter that I believe is the most important is the fact we should take the differences and use them as advantages. This will help students be able to each put a different hand into the project as a whole. A student who is very organized will do very well with a creative person since the two of them together will create a very unique and timely project.

I will be using this in my class all the time, whenever I have small groups the groups will work more efficently if I am able to do this for them. This will take away the friends be with friends also in the sense that normally friends have the same technique when it comes to to being able to do school work. By doing this my students will be able to learn more as well as being able to achieve a higher average on their projects. This will create a win win system for all of the students and also for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment