Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chapter 3: Classroom Behaviors

The part of this chapter that stuck out to me is the part that states that we hould always bring up the classroom rules that we set forth from the first day. I have always been in the mind set that saying it once means they should know it. Now I know saying it ten times means that there should be no excuses for a behavior.

On the first day of class I will make a statement to the students about what expect of them at all times during the school year. I will tell them I expect the highest of them and that any less is not up to par. I will then as it is states in this chapter, quite often resay the rules to the students. The more times they hear these rules the more times it will be forced to be ingrained into the students minds. This will make it easier on myself to uphold the punishments for the students in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment